Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Introducing Baby Gleghorn


This is my son, currently going by the nickname of 'little baby M'. We have a name picked out for him but we are not going to reveal it outside the family until he is born. The picture was taken during his 20 week scan. His father and I have been waiting for him a long time. I had a miscarriage in May 2004 and again in August 2005. Amazingly, here I am in May 2006, 28 weeks pregnant.

I have had several very frightening episodes of bleeding during this pregnancy but little baby M has refused to be dislodged from his cosy home and he is currently having an afternoon nap.

Although I have never looked upon his face, I love this child more than anything else in the world and would protect him with my last breath. Love like this is such a wonderful and humbling thing.

No comments: