Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not such a bargain...

Remember my post about the bargain baby clothes I bought last week? Amongst the order were a couple of multi-packs of bodysuits in the 12-18 months size. He wore one for the first time today and it was almost too small for him. I couldn't believe it. I had to fold the sleeves back a couple of inches as I would have expected but his torso was just too long for it. So now I have to buy bodysuits in the 18-24 months size. I had to buy him some more soft shoes today as he has outgrown his current ones. I measured his feet and they are a whopping 12.5 centimetres long - they have grown almost 2 centimetres in 3 months! So now he is in the very top size of Zootjes (18-24 months) that there is. I don't know what I'll do if he grows out of them before he is ready to wear hard-soled shoes. Go into business as a cobbler, maybe? Did someone swap my baby for a baby elephant??

No comments: