Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No longer a shut-in

Here they are - my two favourite people in the world. Two peas in a pod :o) Michael has been suffering from some rather nasty tummy cramps lately - hence the less than cheery visage.

Today Michael and I actually left the house on our own. He is 5 weeks old and we have never managed this feat before. Phil went back to work last week and I don't know where the time goes to during the day. I count myself lucky if I manage to grab a shower and get dressed. This afternoon we walked into town and did some shopping. I was so pleased to briefly rejoin the land of the living that I called Phil at work to share in my victory. He was suitably impressed.

For my next trick, I will try to find the time to make myself something to eat during the day in addition to showering and dressing. I know, I know, I'm aiming high, but you never know - I might actually manage it one of these days! Phil usually comes home of an evening to find me feeding the baby on the sofa and surrounded by breast pads and muesli bar wrappers.

No comments: