Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Exorcising some very sad thoughts

I, like so many people, have been very distressed to read about the abduction of Madeleine McCann. I have always been distressed by news stories of child abduction, but particularly now that I am a parent.

As a parent, I try to give the best of myself to Michael. I undertook to give him unreservedly my love, time and knowledge. I will treasure his successes, support his mistakes and value his life more highly than my own. The thought that someone could...

I can't even complete the sentence. I can't think about such a thing happening to my baby boy.

Please let that little girl be found soon. Please let her be alive. Please don't make her parents pay any more for their mistake of leaving her alone. Please.

No comments: