Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

I forgot to mention Mother's Day! It was Mother's Day here on Sunday and I had a lovely day. I got a card from Phil and one from Michael. Michael had, with some assistance, signed the card himself! I got a 'Mama' mug that was filled with heart-shaped chocolates and a framed photo of me and Michael. I love that photo and was thrilled with my presents. Phil made me a full English breakfast and we wandered out to a garden centre to buy plants for our hanging baskets. Michael fell asleep in the baby carrier and got many an adoring look. We spent the evening relaxing and I consider it to have been a perfect day.

Whilst I was in the shower I had the perfect idea of what to get Phil for Father's Day. Phil is hellishly difficult to buy for but I know for certain that he is going to love this present! Hehehe!

No comments: