Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Give and take

Two things have to happen to improve the world for my son.
  1. Bring back mint choc chip ice-cream. Where did it go to? Did it follow the humble prawn cocktail into the ranks of obscurity?
  2. For the love of God, get rid of Sir Jimmy Savile. According to Phil, I can't write what I want to write about him because it would be libellous. So I can't write that he is a rancid old lecher (allegedly). Pity. The reason for my rancour is that he is returning to our TV screens with a new series of "Jim'll Fix It". I assure you that his unwillingness to fix it for me as a young child has nothing to do with my current bile.

1 comment:

Stephan said...

My parents still make prawn cocktails on occasion. Don't know about the mint ice cream.