Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Put it in my mouth!

We had a rough day yesterday. Michael was fine on the day of his vaccinations but yesterday he just wouldn't settle and got very little sleep until late in the evening. We felt very sorry for him, and a little guilty for taking him along to be vaccinated. We also felt absolutely knackered and I needed someone to rock me and tell me a story by the time we fell into bed. He is doing much better today and has slept for most of the morning. This is fantastic because it gives me some time to do a few things around the house.

I have had to wash Michael's toys because he has finally decided to show some interest in them and wants to put them in his mouth. He has a favourite rabbit called Rab C. Nesbert (or Rab for short - for some reason everything I name ends in 'bert') and last night he desperately tried to shove Rab in his mouth. His face was lit up with excitement and he had gone cross-eyed with concentration. Sadly for him I played the overprotective Mummy card and took Rab away for a good wash. He has been used to entertain Michael for some months and has been left here, there, and everywhere and also dropped on the floor a time or two.

I'm hoping that Michael will sleep for another hour or so because I would really like to play "The Sims". I haven't had the chance to play since Michael was born. Phil and I created virtual representations of us and little Catherine and Phil live in a large house with their adopted son, Knut. Little Catherine and Phil are criminal masterminds. As I recall, I was trying to get little Phil kidnapped and impregnated by aliens when I left the game. No rest for the wicked...

No comments: