Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

6 months old today!

Here are a few of my favourite photos of Michael taken in the last few days.

On any occasion, if things stop going Michael's way (like he is tired and we have the impertinence to wash his face or change his nappy) then he'll throw one hand over his eyes and put his thumb in his mouth. Very, very cute. He gets it from Phil because I wasn't a thumb sucker. I had a comfort blanket (and YES, Mum and Dad, I STILL BLAME YOU FOR TAKING IT AWAY).














Michael watching "Bubble and Squeak". We watch Nick Jr. together for an hour in the afternoon. He really loves this show but I can't stand it. I much prefer "Peppa Pig" and "The Wiggles".


Oh no... now I have the "Peppa Pig" theme tune stuck in my head... again...







I took this photo last Thursday when we were out walking in the snow. About 2 hours after it was taken he spiked a temperature of 39.1. You'd never know he was sick to look at him here.


No comments: