Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sleep success

For the first time EVER we got Michael to sleep before midnight! He has been going to bed for the night at 3am for some months now. We were fully aware that it couldn't continue but have had difficulty moving the schedule back due to his teething and strong urge to be a night owl. He went to sleep at 23:50 and that is major progress for us. It still needs to come back to about 10pm but at least we're moving in the right direction.

Michael was Mama's little helper this afternoon. We went shopping and I didn't have enough room in the Quinny basket for all my purchases. I ended up balancing a large box of cornflakes on his cosytoes. He was kind enough to keep hold of it all the way home with one pudgy little hand so that it didn't fall onto the pavement. What a considerate boy :o)

He launched himself out of his playnest twice yesterday in the space of 5 minutes so we know that his days of immobility are drawing to a close. We've been frantically baby-proofing the house. We had to do quite a bit of baby-proofing some years ago because Harry likes to chew anything and everything. I had a bit of a rant about this in my blog - posted here if anyone is interested.

I think that is about it for baby news. I'm off to scoff some of the lovely chocs that Phil bought me for Valentine's Day and read some more of Jingo (Terry Pratchett).

No comments: