Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

All smiles again

Michael was absolutely fine today with no fever or other signs of illness so I have no idea what was wrong with him yesterday. I read that antibodies are passed from mother to baby in breast milk so maybe he just had a really watered down version of the illness I have had.

He gave me a hell of a fright this morning. I went in to the bedroom when I heard cries and he had managed to pull the canopy cloth over his face. AAAAAAAARGH! He could breathe fine but I freaked out and removed the canopy altogether. I forget what a strong little boy he is. Now the problem is sneaking into the bedroom at night without him waking and seeing us. Before, the canopy blocked us from his view. How we love a new challenge(!)

No comments: