Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 09, 2007

It's oh so quiet

Finally we got Michael to bed an hour ago. Once the medication wore off, his temperature didn't rise above 38 which was a mercy. He's dosed up again and tucked up in his grobag. I was a bit worried because I didn't know what I should dress him in for bed. He normally sleeps in a long-sleeved bodysuit and a 2.5 tog grobag because our bedroom is 20°C at night (even in the dead of winter when it has been snowing all day... want to hazard a guess at the temperature in summer??) I was concerned that this would be too much clothing, but I am assuming it will be ok because the medication has dealt with the fever.

Poor little guy. Mummy and Daddy hope you feel better soon, little petal.

No comments: